A community partner is a company or organization that has partnered with A.A.O.K. to identify and nominate families in need into our program each year. These organizations identify the families in our community that are most in need through their employees, officers, doctors, nurses, teachers or other team members. Not only do these partners reccomend families that need help, they also help facilitate the entire sponsorship program from start to finish. Without these individuals, A.A.O.K. would not be possible.
Are you interested in partnering up and having your organization participate as one of our community partners? Download our application here.
Below are our Community Partners from the past and present. Click on the partner’s logo for more information:
Want to know more about our community partners? Click on the partner below for more information:
- City Mission of Las Vegas – learn more
- Teach for America Las Vegas – learn more
- CandleLighters Childhood Cancer Foundation of Nevada – learn more
- Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada – learn more
- Mabel Hoggard Magnet Elementary School – learn more
- Bunker Elementary School – learn more